Becoming a better person doesn’t happen overnight, but it is possible.
Practice the following everyday and you will find yourself feeling better.
1. Compliment Yourself – Take a couple of minutes to give yourself a compliment. Count those things you were able to to achieve yesterday and celebrate.
2. Don’t Make Excuses. Own your mistakes and learn from them.
3. Let Go of Anger. you can’t let anger fester, it can cause digestive problems, difficulty sleeping, and even heart disease.
4. Practice Forgiveness. If for no other reason than for yourself, forgive to untethered yourself from the negative experiences of the past
5. Be Honest and Direct. Learn to articulate your thoughts, feelings, and ideas in an open and honest manner.
6. Be Helpful. This is one of the easiest and most effective ways to practice becoming a better person.
7. Listen to Others. Being a good listener can change your life in a positive manner.
8. Act Locally. Get to know and care about your community.
9. Always Be Polite. Smile at people. Say thank you.
10. Be Yourself. Every other person is already taken.
11. Be Open to Change. You should always be open to change.
12. Be Respectful. Respect others’ time, thoughts, ideas, lifestyles, feelings, work, and everything else.
14. Educate Yourself. Be ever ready to learn new things.
15. Surprise People. How good does it feel to make someone smile? It feels pretty good, right?
What other tips have you found useful for becoming a better person? Please share in the comments below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends.