The one thing we don’t get when we show up for a spin on planet earth is a Life Handbook or an Operating Manual. Yet that’s exactly what all of us need.
Here is a sample of some of the topics:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more plants and foods that grow on trees and eat less food that is manufactured.
4. Live with Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more.
7. Read more.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily and smile while you walk.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or judgments. Instead invest your energy in seeing the positive present moment.
13. Let go of things you cannot change.
14. Try new things. Don’t overdo. Accept your limits.
15. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
16. Don’t waste your energy on gossip.
17. Dream more
18. Envy is a waste of time. Be grateful for all that you have.
19. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
20. Don’t hate others. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
21. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
22. Remember that you are the only one in charge of your happiness.
23. Realize that life is a school filled with teachers and you are here to learn its many lessons. Problems you experience are simply part of the curriculum. The lessons will repeat until you learn them but once learned, they will last a lifetime.
24. Smile and laugh more.
25. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
26. Call your family often.
27. Give something good to others every day.
28. Forgive everyone for everything
29. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
30. Listen to people with all of your attention. Be present 100%
31. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
32. What other people think of you is none of your business.
33. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Keep in touch with your friends more often.
34. Do the right thing!
35. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
36. Time heals all wounds.
37. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
38. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
39. Do your best.
40. Life is a gift. Express gratitude and be thankful.
41. Be happy.
42. SHARE this